11 Weeks of TWD – Season 8 by Micheline Pitt Premium Satin PosterRegular price $38.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 132): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Ships to the U.S.A only.
To celebrate the beginning of The Walking Dead's 11th and final season, AMC is launching "11 Weeks of TWD" event right here on the TWDU Shop.
Each week leading up to The Walking Dead premiere on August 22, the TWDU Shop will feature a new piece of artwork from a celebrated artist that pays tribute to significant moments from each season. Check back every Friday for new art prints by season.
About the Artist:
Micheline Pitt is an established artist, designer and filmmaker who has cut her teeth in the fashion and film industry over the past 10+ years. She has helmed her own fashion brand Vixen by Micheline Pitt along with its sister company La Femme En Noir since 2016, both known for creating iconic movie studio clothing collaborations and more. Micheline has spent her whole life drawing, starting with an illustration of Miss Piggy at just 3 years old, now has lead her to a career as a multimedia artist. Having worked in animation as lead designer, she pivoted that career into filmmaking with her debut film Grummy staring Violet McGraw, that is currently being developed as a feature film.
- This poster is a fun addition to any room!
- Made of: Premium satin photo paper and pigment based ink.
- Additional information: Poster does not include frame and will be shipped in an individual tube mailer.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.