11 Weeks of TWD – Season 10 by Mel Milton Premium Satin PosterRegular price $38.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 134): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Memorial Day Sale! Take 20% off with code 'MEMORIAL20'! Some exclusions apply.
Ships to the U.S.A only.
To celebrate the beginning of The Walking Dead's 11th and final season, AMC is launching "11 Weeks of TWD" event right here on the TWDU Shop.
Each week leading up to The Walking Dead premiere on August 22, the TWDU Shop will feature a new piece of artwork from a celebrated artist that pays tribute to significant moments from each season. Check back every Friday for new art prints by season.
About the Artist:
Mel Milton is a former character animator for Disney Interactive who turned freelance illustrator/concept artist and currently resides in Utah. Being a large child pretending to be an adult, Mel is largely influenced by cartoons and comic art. He has been in the creative industry for over 25 years with clients including Disney, Sony, Microsoft, Lucasfilm, DC Entertainment, Image Comics, and Nickelodeon, to name a few. Mel is also currently working as a concept artist for Marvel Animation on an unannounced project.
- This poster is a fun addition to any room!
- Made of: Premium satin photo paper and pigment based ink.
- Additional information: Poster does not include frame and will be shipped in an individual tube mailer.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.