11 Weeks of TWD – Season 4 by Christine Norrie Premium Satin PosterRegular price $38.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 132): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
To celebrate the beginning of The Walking Dead's 11th and final season, AMC is launching "11 Weeks of TWD" event right here on the TWDU Shop.
Each week leading up to The Walking Dead premiere on August 22, the TWDU Shop will feature a new piece of artwork from a celebrated artist that pays tribute to significant moments from each season. Check back every Friday for new art prints by season.
About the Artist:
Christine Norrie is an illustrator and painter whose recent credits include art for Ira Glass's lecture 'Seven Things I've Learned' and his portrait for TART Vinegar, a double-spread page in SHE VOTES, and an upcoming piece for RISE: A Pop History of Asian America from the Nineties to Now (out January 2022).
- This poster is a fun addition to any room!
- Made of: Premium satin photo paper and pigment based ink.
- Additional information: Poster does not include frame and will be shipped in an individual tube mailer.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.