The Walking Dead Rewards FAQ
How do I sign up for The Walking Dead rewards program?
- Signing up is easy! Simply create an account on https://thewalkingdeadshop.amc.com/ and enter your name, email, and password. It’s free to join and you will automatically be signed up to receive emails with insider access to sales, promotions, and more. If you currently have an account or email subscription with us - you’ve already been enrolled in our rewards program so you can kick back, sign in, and start earning points!
What are the advantages of becoming a rewards member?
- The Walking Dead Rewards program is a tiered rewards program that allows members to earn more perks the more they engage with us. Members receive rewards points for each purchase, that can then be redeemed towards the cost of future purchases.
- You also earn points for other items including sharing with friends, following us on social media, leaving product reviews...you are even gifted with bonus points just for having a birthday! You can view the full list of perks on our rewards page.
I already have an account. Do I need to create a new one to earn rewards?
- We took care of that for you! All customers with an active account were automatically enrolled in our rewards program. If you have had more than one customer account with us, please note that only one rewards account was created per person.
Where can I find all of my rewards account info?
- The rewards page is your roadmap to all your points and perks. You can access all your info by visiting our rewards page.
Will I receive points for purchases I made prior to creating my rewards account?
- You will earn points for purchases made on or after the program start date of November 25, 2022. No prior purchases will apply. If you currently have an account, you will automatically be able to start viewing and using your rewards points. If you don’t yet have an account, you will still have points dating back to the start date, but will not be able to access the points until you create an account. Make sure to create a store account before placing an order so you can receive points!
What if I have an old email address or multiple email addresses and want to combine my accounts & earnings?
- Contact customer service by emailing email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you with merging your accounts.
Does it cost anything to begin earning points?
- Absolutely not! Sign up is 100% free, and you can earn points by making purchases and by other activities (see below). Make sure to visit the rewards page to get started.
My information is incorrect, how can I edit my account information?
- Contact customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you with updating your accounts.
How do I know how many points I have available to spend or use?
- Email prompts are sent to notify customers when points are available for redemption. You can also sign into your account to view the earned points on your rewards page.
What are tiers and how are they determined?
- Tiers are based on the amount you spend in a ROLLING calendar year based on your enrollment date (or program launch date for existing customers).
- Bronze - $0-$99
- Silver - $100-$199
- Gold - $200+
- At program launch, no matter how many points you start with, every shopper starts at the Bronze tier.
What are the benefits of each tier?
- 1x points per purchase
- Birthday Reward - 100 points
- 1.25x points per purchase
- New Tier Reward - 50 points
- Birthday Reward - 200 points
- 1.5x points per purchase
- New Tier Reward - 100 points
- Birthday Reward - 400 points
Am I required to make a purchase to earn points?
- Not at all! You can still earn points without making a purchase. Here are a few ways:
- Create an account
- Like one of our Facebook posts
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on TikTok
- Sign up for SMS messages
- SIgn up for a sweepstakes
- Write a review on our page
- Post a photo of you and our products
- Post a video of you and our products
Can I redeem my points for dollars?
- No, you can’t redeem your points for dollars, but you can use your points for a discount to your order.
How can I see my point history?
- Sign into your rewards account, your home page will list all of the rewards tiers. Your current tier and perks will be highlighted with a box around it.
Do my points expire?
- Reward points expire after 12 months of inactivity.
Do my perks stack with other promotions or discounts?
- At this time perks earned through the rewards program do not stack with other promotions or discounts.
Do I lose my points if my item is returned?
- If you return an item and that item is refunded, points earned towards that purchase are deducted from your balance total.
How do I redeem my points?
- Once you have earned enough qualifying points for a reward, you can visit the rewards center and select “redeem my points”. You can also redeem your points in checkout, use the area directly above your cart total to choose the amount you would like to apply, then click the "APPLY" button
Can I opt out of this program?
- Yes! If you would not like to be involved in The Walking Dead Rewards Program, please reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com with the subject “TWD Rewards Opt-Out”.
Is there a limit to how many points I can earn?
- There is no limit to the number of points you can earn through purchases or other activities!
What are easy ways to earn points?
- For starters- each member gets a reward just for joining our rewards program. Aside from earning points through purchases, you can add your birthday to your account to earn points, leave us a review, or like us on Facebook. Access all the ways to earn on the rewards page.
How can I get a birthday reward?
- Add your birthday under ways to earn points on the rewards page. On your birthday we will send you a special discount code via email valid for 30 days from the date of your b-day!
*Your birthday code is non-transferable and may not be sold or assigned to anyone else. If we feel someone is trying to manipulate the program, we reserve the right to terminate your account at our discretion.
How do I redeem my rewards at checkout?
- To redeem your points in checkout, use the slider directly above your cart total to choose the amount you would like to apply, then click the "APPLY" button.
Why didn’t I earn points on my purchase?
- Double-check you were signed into your rewards account and didn’t accidentally check out as a guest. You must be logged in when making purchases to earn points. If you have done this in error, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help apply your points to your account. You also won’t receive points if you return your purchase or your purchase is canceled for any reason. Please note that any points you earn on a purchase you later return will be deducted from your point balance.
I’ve referred several friends but haven’t received any points for it. Is there something else I need to do?
- Thank you so much for sharing us with your friends! We really appreciate it. Referred friends must be a first time customer in order for both of you to receive the referral rewards. In addition, the referral must be initiated through our rewards referral box on your personal rewards page or through the use of your unique referral link also found there.
- Points will be added to your account as soon as your friend completes their first purchase on our website.
- When this happens you will receive an email letting you know that one of your referrals made a purchase using your code and that a reward was added to your account. You can also check your ‘Rewards History’ to see a list of any points that you have received for referrals.
If we feel someone is trying to manipulate the program, we reserve the right to terminate your account at our discretion.
Will I get points for subscribing to Supply Drop?
- TWD Supply Drop subscribers will earn rewards on the one year anniversary from the original sign up start date on your subscription.